Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tito Jaime

I mean, Jaime Licauco. He doesn't like to be addressed as "Tito" or "Sir".

A great teacher. A great psychic-teacher. He taught me a lot about the hidden laws of nature and ancient mysteries of life. I think he is an epitome of the person I want to become. Somebody who is attuned with the self and Nature. GOd has always said "the Kingdom is within you". SO to be attuned with the self is to be "at home" in the Kingdom.

I feel lucky to have crossed path with him. Never have I realized this unknown man in the Philippines is a known and respected authority on paranormal outside the Philippines. Just recently, he was invited in Poland for a series of talks and seminars and he is being invited to return there soon for a 3-year contract to develop the innermind of a certain branch of the Polish government. That is just how great he is. And if I remember it right, he could be one of those people who trained the CIA the psychic approach to investigations. This one I am not sure though but there is one government agency in the US whose staff he trained. I should start doing again what Jaime used to teach me and make use of the gift of knowledge he imparted on me. What a precious gift I have but grossly unused. I allowed my fears to overcome and take hold of me, not trusting that within me is a power waiting to be tapped. The bible said: use your talents or lose it. I hope God has not taken it back yet. Hope all is not lost. I don't need fame or money. I have had the experience of having money and a share of fame. But they did not ease the discomfort I have within my soul. I feel that the water that my soul thirsts for is just around here, within me, just within my circle, just within my reach. I got to find it. I know it is just right here. I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home