Friday, May 02, 2014

The snake is truly a symbol of rebirth and change

I was cleaning my house yesterday evening. And I saw a smooth reddish shiny rope-like figure gliding through my cabinet. I know it was the lower half of a snake. Normally, I would have been hysterical at the sight of it but for that time I was just floored and awed. It was a beautiful sight. The tail is like the color combination of a gold fish tail with reddish and yellowish streaks, moving graciously. I felt like it was omenous to see one and I felt it was a good omen. Today, I read from somewhere in the net that snakes symbolize rebirth and change. Then I realize this must be a good omen. When we had a meeting this morning without the overbearing OC perfectionist boss who has just retired, I just realized how nice it was without her. Suddenly everyone is happier and our meeting has become pleasant. This must be what the snake is telling me. From this day on, it is going to be a new day and an opportunity for me to grow without the feeling of having an axe ready to fall on you. HAPPY NEW FISCAL YEAR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home